New to teaching indoor cycling / Spinning®? So was I! I’m still learning and always will be – from every class I teach and every student who attends my classes.
Join me on this exciting journey!
Below are links to some posts I’ve written with tips for new indoor cycling/Spinning® instructors.
NEW CYCLING INSTRUCTOR INFORMATION AND RESOURCES
- How I got certified to teach Indoor Cycling / Spinning®
- Get ready to teach your first indoor cycling class: 15 tips to be prepared
- Teaching my first Indoor Cycling class: recap
- Cycling Instructor: students teach us too
- Indoor Cycling: does size matter?
- Things to be on the lookout for in your indoor cycling class (for new riders)
I hope you find these posts helpful.
If I can help you with anything, feel free to shoot me an e-mail or comment here on the blog. I’d be happy to help if I can.
If you’re still looking, check out the wonderful resources below for both new AND seasoned Indoor Cycling / Spinning® Instructors.
Spinning.com – the creators of the original Spinning® Program, and the indoor cycling training program I am certified with.
Indoor Cycling Association is a membership service where you pay a certain fee to have access to hundreds of articles written by industry’s top experts! They are running a great promotion right now:
Enjoy the ride!