Are you looking for new ideas for Indoor Cycling Class Profiles?
Hi! And thanks for checking out this page where I post links to my Indoor Cycling Class Profiles.
I post a Spinning ® / Indoor Cycling routine every week and link them back right here, so make sure you check back for more next week, or better yet – sign up to get my blog updates by e-mail and never miss another post with a cycling class routine or tips for indoor cycling instructors.
You might also like my collection of Indoor Cycling / Spinning® Playlists that I keep right here.
While you’re checking out these cycling routines, please keep in mind, that none of them constitutes a COMPLETE instruction plan for the class.
No matter how detailed they may seem, they’re all just “schematics” you can use to build your own unique Spinning ® / Indoor Cycling routine that would be a demonstration of your teaching style.
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or feedback!
Indoor Cycling Class Profiles by Lean Lena
- Ride 2 Re-mastered – Ain’t No Mountain High Enough
- Ride 5 – Movie Themed Ride
- Ride 9 – Mary-Go-Round
- Ride 18 – Around the World
- Ride 19 – Ladders
- Ride 20 – “1:20”
- Ride 20 – “Roller Coaster” (45-minute version)
- Ride 21 – Ride to the 80’s
- Ride 22 – Enjoy the Silence
- Ride 23 – Triple Crown
- Ride 25 – Get Interactive!
- Ride 28 – King of the Mountains
- Ride 30 – Ladders
- Ride 31 – Muscle Magic
- Ride 32 – Hills’n’Sprints
- Ride 34 – Double Trouble Hills
- Ride 35 – Doubles
- Ride 38 – Two Mountains
- Ride 39 – Loops in the Hills (original profile by Michelle Colvin)
- Ride 40 – Now and Then
- Ride 42 – Three Mountains
- Ride 43 – Accent the Ascent (original profile by Meg McNeely)
- Ride 45 – Inter-Modal
- Ride 46 – Loops and Ladders
- Ride 47 – RE: Covers
- Ride 48 – Three Races
- Ride 49 – 2+1=8 (Pyramid, Race Day ride)
- Ride 50 – Run, Baby, Run!
- Ride 52 – Hills and Ladders (original profile by Kelly Crymble)
- Ride 57 – Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Inductees Ride
- Ride 61 – 6:4 Intervals (inspired by “Burn” profile by Jennifer Ward)
In case you’re wondering, here’s the app I use to build and teach indoor cycling classes:
Trust me – it’s the best $19.99 you’ll ever spend!
You might want to take a look at my Class Builder Glossary to “decode” my cues 🙂
Are you new to teaching Indoor Cycling/Spinning®? I have a whole page with tips for new cycling instructors right here.
Thanks for stopping by, and enjoy the ride!
Pick up a few essentials I use for teaching my classes:
Please note that while I make every effort to capture and present these indoor cycling class profiles accurately, the class profiles and class descriptions posted on this blog do not constitute complete instruction for teaching the indoor cycling class.
No statement is made to the suitability or otherwise of the indoor cycling profiles presented on this blog. Care must always be taken when riding an indoor cycle. Please, consult your physician before starting an exercise program.
The indoor cycling class profiles presented are not meant to be exercise and/or personal recommendations, but only examples of workouts that the author completed in the past. The owner and authors of these class profiles will not be responsible or liable for any injury, illness or death resulting from the use of the information contained in this article.